Seflam SGL Wellhead Maintenance (WHM) service forms a key part of our well integrity capability -from new HP/HT developments - through to the mature brownfield site.
We provide services for preventive and ongoing maintenance on emergency shutdown systems, fire loop main and production pressure systems, wellheads, Christmas trees, valves, actuators and other associated pressure containment equipment
This includes the routine inspection, repair and maintenance of surface wellheads, as well as the provision of pressure testing services.
Our WHM department provides different types of maintenance service including:
- Xmas tree valve greasing and valve pressure testing
- Hanger seal/pack-off testing
- Gate valve and actuator repairs
- Echo meter liquid level detection
- Surface-controlled subsurface safety valve wash (SCSSSV)
- SCSSSV inflow test and function test